Saturday, April 7, 2012

Custom Necklaces For Mom

Gifts For Mom
As a Mom of two boys, I would love a gift that is symbolic of them. Of course anything with their photo on it, or their names on it will melt my heart. 
Custom Jewelry is something I really like because it makes it more personal, sentimental & special.
Here are a few of my favorite Jewelry gift ideas for Moms.
**********
This is one of my favorites - I might have to order one of these for myself with my boys names on it!
Very Young, Fun, Casual & Modern :) I know a lot of young moms who would really like this design!
Hand Crafted Modern Gifts!
**********
Also Check Out Red Daisy Studio On Facebook!
**********

Birthstone Jewelry is also a popular gift for Mom.
I really love this  necklace from "The Bradford Exchange"- my wedding ring is a heart and a gold band - so this would match very nicely. The back is also engraved with a special message :)


These are great gifts for Mom for Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas - 
...Really ANY day is a great day to get mom some jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment