Thursday, April 5, 2012

Personal Creations.com

I came across this site today, they have some really cute stuff, and I decided to request their catalog.
 Some of the Easter items are still available for Easter Delivery!
These Baskets are So Darn Cute!

Plush Easter Baskets

Price: 
$12.99



Item Description:

Our fanciful, easy-to-tote fabric Easter baskets have darling details and ample room for candy and treats. Choose blue bunny, lamb, chick, frog, pink bunny, bumblebee, butterfly or ladybug. We personalize each with any name, up to 9 characters. Baskets measure approximately 11"H x 10”W. Made of 100% polyester. Spot clean. Candy not included.

  • Item #30026394

These Beach Towels would be great to put in an Easter Basket!

Colorful Beach Towels

Price: 
$24.99





Item Description:

Brighten up the beach or the poolside with our colorful and lush embroidered beach towels. Personalized with any name, up to 10 characters. Choose from pink with an octopus, blue with a whale, green with flip flops, orange with a palm tree, and yellow with a crab. Design will be on color shown. Measures a generous, over-sized 35"W x 65"H. 100% cotton. Machine wash.

I Love this Animal Print Bag & It just so happens to have my name on it - so of course it caught my eye and I had to share it here :)
This Site Features Several Holiday Items & Gift Ideas That Your Family & Friends are Sure to Love :)
I am sure I will feature many more of their products on my blog in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment